EASY ACCESS WITH ONE TOUCH
The innovation of motorised blinds has changed the way people use curtains and blinds in their homes. Some of the benefits include:
- LESS ‘WEAR AND TEAR’ – With motorisation you don’t need cords and chains, so blinds not only look neater but they operate on their own smoothly – no tangled cords or opportunities to damage the blinds, which helps your blinds last longer.
- CHILD SAFETY – Without chains and cords, motorised blinds are safer when there are small children around.
- EASY ACCESS – You no longer have to worry about reaching past furniture to open and close your blinds, eliminating body strain. What’s more, because you’re not worrying about how you’re going to reach your operating cords, you can put your furniture anywhere – suddenly your room’s layout has a lot more options.
- ONE-TOUCH CONTROL – You can operate up to five blinds at the touch of a single button. Motorisation’s convenient linking system means that you can program various combinations of blinds in a room to operate them together, via a discreet wall switch or by remote-control.
- SECURITY – Motorisation with an added timer lets you program your blinds to open and close at specific times of the day, so you can program your blinds to open or close when you’re out or on holidays. Or, instead of using an alarm clock, how about setting your blinds to open with a timer to wake you in the morning?